Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Drawings of my soul for yours

I`m Anna and I have started drawing not so long ago, as you will see the evolution is obvious, and that only fills my heart with love and happiness, and I hope it will the same for you !!!! I`m creating this blog to give a chance to everyone to see my drawings but also to share with all the people my Love, my gratitude to the Universe for everything that I`m receiving, what are my thoughts and my feelings, and most important the spiritual evolution!!!! I am choosing the path of Illumination, I h am choosing the Divine path, that we all walk on, but just forget that. I am choosing n Love above all other feelings, no matter what happens to me I chose LOVE !!!!! Cause there is nothing in this world that can exist without love !!!!!!!! I am choosing to find the truth that is in my heart!!! I am choosing to be ONE with the UNIVERSE, there for I am choosing to be ONE with everything and everyone and to be AWARE of everything that is around me and most important inside me !
Now I realise that
I AM LIGHT
I AM THE DIVINE PATH
I AM LOVE
I AM HAPPINESS
I AM AWARENESS
I AM ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!
WE ALL ARE ONE <3
I`m a person just like most of you, that pays a rent, works 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, pay bills, but something changed to me when I realised that this social engagement that we all say yes to is only a small part of what is our life all about!!   Be choosing to follow the spiritual path I choose to follow my soul, I choose to follow God everywhere I go. I choose to dedicate my every second of my Life to help other people, to make them happy, to love and to nurse them as much as I can !!! We must be Aware of the power that the Love from our hearts has on everything most important how it affects you and everything around you!!!!! What you send in the Universe is what you are receiving back, is as simple as that!!! No matter what happens to me I choose to send Love, and Peace and Light!!!! I can do all that cause I AM LIGHT, I AM LOVE, I AM PEACE!!!! Stop looking for beautiful things around you !!! the most beautiful thing is YOU !!!!! you will not see beauty in the world unless you find the Beauty within you !!!! Know this from me :) You are so beautiful, so wonderful, you are loving, be aware of the magical Soul that is YOU !!!!!
I want to share with you a part of my soul, my drawings !  I hope this will help you as much as it helped me !!! Much much Love and Light <3


No comments:

Post a Comment